3225 Lake Tahoma Road Marion ( North Carolina, US - 28752-6208) Built
Rhonda Silver, Realtor
- Arts and Crafts, 2 Story/Basement - Marion, NC
- Type: Residential
- Style: Arts and Crafts
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 5
- Garage: "Driveway, Garage - Detached"
- Parking Space(s): 3
- Size: 4,378 sq. ft.
- Lot Size: 0.9 acres
- Year Built: 2007
- Condo Fees: $6,250.00 USD
- MLS #: 3777362
Enjoy the stream and leaves changing colors on your property. Located in the prestigious coveted Lake Tahoma area. Enjoy the magnificent views from your front covered porch or primary suite balcony! CUSTOM built home w/ an open concept on the ML includes living, kitchen & dining area w/ fireplace to enjoy family & friends. Features incl. pine floors, shiplap walls, mahogany carved interior doors, wine cellar, primary suite w/ private deep stand up jetted tub, sep. tile shower, double sinks & your reclaimed brick/wood fireplace. A walk-in pantry kitchen island. UL has a magnificent shared bathroom w/ sep. sinks & soaking tub, huge walk in closets, a loft area & magnificent views. The LL incl. a great room w/ wine cellar, full bath, & 2 bonus rooms. Guest quarters are located above the 3 car garage. Enjoy the 500 acre lake w/ prize fishing, 36 miles of trails, approx. 8 acres of green fields for deer & turkey. A waterfront easement w/ covered boat dock is included. See survey.
- Cooling: Central A/C, Heat Pumps, Zoned A/C
- Interior Features: Flooring: Tile, Wood
- Interior Features: Attic, Ceiling Fan, Fireplace, Vaulted Ceiling
- Exterior Finish: Hardboard, Wood
- Heating: Fireplace, Heat Pump
- Appliances: Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposer, Microwave, Oven - Double, Refrigerator - Wine Storage, Trash Compactor
- Lot Features: Dock, Waterfront
- View: Lake, Mountain, Water
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.